The following outlines the format for your assessment and feedback at the ARCP;
The relevant paperwork / e-portfolio submission is assessed prior to the meeting by the panel.
At the ARCP;
- Form R is received.
- Your ARCP outcome will be given to you.
- All required assessments, logbook, MSF, structured feedback and ES / College tutors reports will be reviewed with you.
- CV progress and development will be reviewed both against expected standards and the standards of your peers.
- Your professional development plans including OOPT / OOPE plans will be discussed.
- Any other mitigating circumstances will be discussed.
- A summary and action plan will be made.
- There will be an opportunity for you to give feedback.
- A summary of the meeting is emailed to you and your CT for reference.
- Your ARCP outcome will be logged on your e-portfolio.